Colonial American Bank is a division of OceanFirst Bank.
What does this mean for our customers?
A few important things to know:
- There is no interruption of your banking services as a result of the acquisition completed by OceanFirst Bank on July 31, 2015.
- The Shrewsbury and Middletown branches are open the same hours and the staff continues to be there to serve you and answer any questions about your accounts. Stop by or give them a call to say hello any time. As a matter of fact you probably won’t notice anything different at your local branches.
- All of your account numbers are still the same and you should continue to use your supplies of checks and deposit slips, as well as your existing debit cards. If you have a loan you should still make payments as scheduled. Your online banking services have not changed and the information for any direct deposit or direct debit transactions remains the same.
- If you have a debit card, you may access your accounts with no fees at any of the OceanFirst Bank branch locations.
- Until the technology platforms are converted, please continue to use the Shrewsbury and Middletown branches to conduct your banking.
We are currently planning a full transition to the enhanced technology platforms and products and services offered by OceanFirst Bank and information regarding these details will be mailed to customers over the next several months. Questions regarding FDIC insurance coverage or existing mortgages or home equity loans can be answered by your local branch so please do not hesitate to call us. As a matter of fact, please contact us with questions or concerns about your accounts at any time. By the way, you can still open new accounts too, so please ask us about our great accounts to meet your banking needs.
Middletown Branch Manager
Shrewsbury Branch Manager