Banking at your finger-tips, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with your qualified mobile device, and at no additional charge! With our Mobile Banking program you are able to :
- View account balances and recent transaction history
- Receive “Alerts” for low balance or incoming deposit activity
- Transfer funds between your Colonial American Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay your bills (through Billpay)
- Find the nearest Branch location or ATM
It is secure (multiple layers of security and authentication), and easy to use. View the Mobile Banking tutorial below for a preview!
Once you have opened your account, you can enroll for Mobile Banking on the online banking page of the website.
Remote Deposit Capture
Increase your efficiencies as you eliminate your daily trip to the bank! Remote Deposit Capture allows you to securely (all data is encrypted for secure transmission) scan your checks and submit them for deposit, right from your desktop! Simply scan your checks on the desktop scanner (provided by the bank free of charge when you maintain an average monthly ledger balance of $25,000; if you fall below that amount, a $50 service charge will apply for that statement cycle). Submit the scanned images for electronic deposit to your Colonial American Bank Business Checking Account, and you will instantly receive a confirmation for your transaction. Here are just some of the benefits of Remote Deposit Capture:
- Extended same day cut-off time: (Checks scanned and deposited before 5:45 p.m. EST will be posted same day.)
- Saves you money: eliminates the need for a courier.
- Increases staff efficiencies: Allows your staff to focus on your business as opposed to the daily travel time required for daily in-branch deposits.
- Accelerates your cash flow: deposit checks as soon as you get them, any time, any day.
Our sales team will personally deliver your scanner, complete the installation, assist with office set-up, and walk you through the deposit process. All data is encrypted for secure transmission, so you can be comfortable that your information is secure.
Here are the requirements for Remote Deposit Capture:
- Business Requirements:
- Must have a credit score of a minimum of 650 with no significant derogatories.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (minimum),
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0,
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- Disk Space:
- 11 GB to 20 GB available disk space on the system drive (recommended)
- Internet Access with 1.5 MB connection speed (Minimum)
- 2 GB or higher (recommended)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32 bit - All editions
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 64 bit – Professional
- Microsoft Windows Vista – 32 bit – Business
- Microsoft Windows Vista – 64 bit – Business
- Microsoft Windows XP – 32 bit – Home
- Processor: 2 GHz or higher (recommended)
- Software: Appropriate Ranger Device Driver
Pay and organize your bills without leaving your home, right from your desktop computer! With our Bill Pay Service, which is a free service with your Colonial American Bank Checking Account, you can:
- Set up recurring payments and future-dated transfers.
- Pay your bills at your convenience.
- Eliminate postage and unnecessary trips to the post office.
- We will be happy to assist you with your Bill Pay set up, free of charge!
popmoney changes the way you pay other people! It is a fast, secure, and easy way to send and receive money:
- popmoney can be utilized through your Colonial American Bank online banking program, as well as through your qualified mobile device (through our Mobile Banking service).
- Eliminates the need for postage, envelopes, and trips to the bank or ATM machine.
- You do not need to know the recipients account information; all you need to know is their name, email address and/or mobile phone number.
- Your money can be sent or received as quickly as one business day.
Watch our popmoney tutorial for more information. Sign up for popmoney through Bill Pay today!
Business Bill Pay
Pay your bills and/or set up recurring payments securely in minutes online via the internet! Pay vendors, receive e-bills, pay multiple invoices or bills from a single vendor, include invoices and credit memo details with payments, and maintain internal control over the creation, approval, disbursement, and viewing of all payments.